TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEB SITE OF Jecama S.L.
Jecama S.L. (Jecama moving forward), with residence in Plaza Cánovas del Castillo n. 1, piso 2 puerta 5 -46005, Valencia with CIF B46663548, and represented by Jesús Boix Perales, NIF 45634961D, provides on its website jecama.com certain contents of an informative nature about its activities.
These general conditions apply solely and exclusively to the use of the Jecama website by USERS who access it. The USER is exposed to these general conditions of the jecama.com website on each and every one of the pages and every time a USER introduces their data in the existing forms, to be read, printed, archived and accepted through the internet, being unable to effectively request this data from the USER without consent being granted.
Jecama S.L. is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia: March 14, 2000, volume 2729, page V 725, Book 47, Inscription 5, Folio 149.
Access to the Jecama website implies, without reservation, acceptance of these general conditions of use which the USER declares to understand in their entirety. The USER undertakes not to use the website and the services offered on it to carry out activities contrary to the law and to respect at all times the present general conditions.
FIRST –CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE.
- 1.1. The use of the Jecama website does not require the USER to register, unless the USER wishes to use the database of the existing articles in jecama.com, in which case registration will be necessary through completing a basic form. This subscription will abide by the specific general terms and conditions. The conditions of access and use of this website are strictly governed by the law and the principle of good faith by committing the USER to make good use of the web. All acts that violate the legality, rights or interests of third parties are forbidden: right to privacy, data protection, intellectual property, etc. Expressly, Jecama prohibits the following:
- 1.1.1. Perform actions that may produce on the website or through it by any means any damage to the systems of Jecama or third parties.
- 1.1.2. To carry out without due authorization any type of advertising or commercial information directly or covertly: to send mass mailings (“spamming”) or to send large messages with the purpose of blocking network servers (“mail bombing”).
- 1.2. Jecama may at any time interrupt access to its website if it detects a use contrary to the law, good faith or these general conditions (see clause five).
SECOND – CONTENTS. The contents incorporated in this web site have been elaborated and included by:
- 2.1. Jecama using internal and external sources so that Jecama is only responsible for the content produced internally.
- 2.2. Third parties not related to Jecama, either through direct collaborations on the website or present through hyperlinks or links to other websites or news from other sites not owned by Jecama. Jecama is in no case responsible for the contents thus introduced and does not guarantee the proper functioning of all these links or hyperlinks. The USER who wishes to establish a hyperlink on its website to the website of Jecama will not make an illegal use or contrary to good faith of the information made available on the aforementioned website.
- 2.3. Jecama reserves the right to modify the contents of its website at any time.
THIRD – COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
Jecama is a registered trademark. The use of Jecama’s trademark by any means by third parties is forbidden. This includes the name as well as the logo, unless expressly given consent by Jecama.
FOURTH – JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The present general conditions are subject to Spanish legislation. The Courts of Valencia are competent to resolve any controversy or conflict arising from these general conditions, and the USER expressly waives any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
In the event of any of the present clauses being declared void, the rest of the clauses shall remain in effect, and will be interpreted considering the will of the parties and the purpose of these conditions. Jecama may not exercise any of the rights and powers conferred in this document which does not imply in any case the waiver of the same unless expressly recognized by Jecama.